Friday 12 December 2014

It's time to say goodbye ENG318-03 class mate. (Tallk about HANG OUT)





First of all, my hang out topic is job and career that's why I found this video that is related with our story.

So, i upload my blogs. It is not long please watch it!







My topic of Hang out is  < Job and Career >



First of all, I'm going to talk about comments of hang out. My lovely partner is 다연.



We did Hang out call on Wednesday. In advance  thank you for participants.

Our classmate is junior and senior who think about job and future plan. That's why she and I choose this topic. Although there was some connection problems but, I hope it was really nice time for everyone. I'd like to say about in a broad sense of Job. So, we mentioned meaning of job, some qulifications to get a job and so on. While we discussing about some question i heard other opinion of other students. It was good for me to share their thinking. Before hang out i searched a lot of information but i didn't talk about that. It was regrettable. But, past is just past. so, i'm satisfied with our online show.  



I wnat to say something students who prepare to get a job.

DON'T BE RUSH.  Just keep doing what you do. Find what you love. Think what you love.


It's everything gonna be OKAY. ALL IS WELL!!!



 

I believe this is the best class i've ever taken. I met good friends and learn variety things that is English.  And, now i know how to use Google program such as hang out, blods and quizlet.



Anyway, i appreciate all things. I enjoyed during this smester. See ya next Friday.

It is our finish class party. Don't for get it.



p.s See ya on Monday Jeff!






No comments:

Post a Comment